+1 (888) 6-LINGUA

Those who are thinking of participating in the courses we offer at Lingua Language Center often wonder: Can I get a student visa to learn English in the USA?

The short answer is yes: it is possible. This is an F-1 visa, which allows individuals to enter the United States as full-time students at high schools, universities, academies, seminaries or conservatories.

Once students have completed their academic program, they may remain in the U.S. for an additional 60 days. Of course, they can also request a little more time to enter a job that complements their knowledge.

Of course, there is also another very similar visa that deals with family members of the F-1 visa holder: the F-2 visa, which is designed for spouses and dependents of the F-1 visa holder.

How to obtain a student visa to learn English in the USA?

Basically, the procedure for obtaining a student visa that allows you to spend time in the United States learning English begins with enrollment.

When you are enrolled in a duly certified language school in the United States, that institution will send you an I-20 form to take to the American Embassy in your country. In that form, the academy will inform you that you have been accepted into their English course, which will allow you to apply for a visa with the U.S. authorities.

Once you are given the I-20 form, you must complete I-901 SEVIS and pay the visa fee of US$200. Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to apply for a non-immigrant visa at this website: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/.

Then, your next step will be to go to the appointment at the U.S. Embassy.

At the appointment, you must present yourself with your passport, Form I-20, Form I-901 SEVIS, and confirmation of the visa application and appointment.

Is there an easier way to get a student visa to learn English in the U.S.?

There is an easier way to get a student visa to learn English in the United States, and that is to have a language school that will give you the necessary advice to complete these steps efficiently.

At Lingua Language Center, we value our students’ time and effort. That is why we are in charge of assisting them with all the information necessary for the U.S. authorities to facilitate their entry into the country.

On top of that, we are such a reputable school in the state of Florida that state agencies value our applications, and proceed with confidence and trust when it comes to our students.

Our vocation is to teach languages, and we do it from our headquarters in the United States and through our online methodology constantly.

If you want to enroll in our on-site courses in Florida and spend an unforgettable few weeks in the United States, write to us. No matter where you are in the world, we are specialists in organizing everything you need to learn English.

Contact our advisors today to find out when the next English programs start and how to get your visa as quickly and easily as possible.

If you have any questions, please ask us. We serve people who are already in the United States, non-immigrant foreigners who want to come and spend several weeks learning the language, and students from all over the world through our online platform.