+1 (888) 6-LINGUA

If you are wondering if you can study in the United States with an F1 visa, you should know that this is the most frequent instrument to do so. So yes, of course you can!

In fact, when you enroll in an academic institution in the United States, the first thing that school or university does is to give you an I-20 form to take to the American Embassy in your country and apply for an F1 visa.

An F1 visa specifically allows a person to enter the United States as a full-time student, and to remain legally in the country while completing their academic training.

With an F1 visa, you can study at a university, college or senior high school; as well as at seminaries, conservatories or language academies.

Of course, the important thing is that you are admitted by an educational institution, so that you can then proceed to try to get the F1 visa at the U.S. Embassy.

Study in the United States What is the F1 visa for the English program?

When we talk about the F1 visa for the English program, we are referring to the visa that is generally given to students by the U.S. government to come to the country to take an English course.

This visa is the correct way to come to study English in the United States, and has certain conditions that the student must meet.

For example, those who obtain an F1 visa cannot work while studying, as it is an instrument used for full-time training.

There are certain conditions that allow you to have a job within the academy campus, but to do it outside the academy – in another company – you must make additional arrangements that are not generally associated with English courses.

Once you finish the course you are taking, the federal government allows you to remain in the U.S. legally for another 60 days so that you can complete your paperwork and wait for the certifications you have earned.

Are there other visas to study in the United States besides F1?

Depending on the type of training you are coming to the U.S. for, there will be other visas that will be useful for you to study.

For example, if you are coming to the country to study something non-academic such as mechanics, cooking, overloading, some kind of artistic technique, or any vocational discipline, such as a course, you can opt for an M1 visa.

In fact, in some cases, the M1 visa is used by language school students who do not have academic support as such. But that is not the case with Lingua Language Center, so in all cases our students must apply for an F1.

There is also the J1 visa, which is used by those who come to the United States as part of cultural exchanges. In addition, if someone is coming to the country to give, for example, a lecture, he or she must also apply for a J1.

Where to study English in the United States with an F1 visa?

If you have already decided to take the study English in the United States and you are looking for an ideal school to develop your full potential in a short time, it is important that you know that you can count with Lingua Language Centerone of the most reputable academic language institutions in the country.

Since 1998, this school has been teaching languages in Florida and offering language services to companies and individuals on an ongoing basis.

In addition to having all the necessary certifications required by law, our school has made a name for itself thanks to its methodology based on practice and entertainment, that is, we always offer fun and entertaining classes in which, on the other hand, we seek a multi-sensory experience so that each word, construction and idiom enters the brain through all possible ways.

Contact us today! We will help you with all the advice you need to obtain the F1 visa that will allow you to spend unforgettable quality time in the United States.