+1 (888) 6-LINGUA

Do you need to apply for an F-1 visa to study English in the United States?

Lingua Language Center shows you how to obtain it. The first thing you should know is that the type of visa you apply for will depend on how long you need to stay on U.S.

Non-immigrant aliens who wish to study full-time in the United States must apply for an F-1 student visa. On the other hand, those who only enter the country to study for short periods of time should opt for a visitor visa (B-1/B-2).

Which steps must be taken to obtain an F-1 visa?

The steps to obtain the F-1 visa are simple.

The first thing to do is to register with the academic institution of your choice. You must verify that it is approved by the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System.

Second, the institution must provide you with the I-20 form so that you can provide all the information required by the U.S. government. For example, start and end date of studies, proof that you can afford them, among other information.

The third step is to take the I-20 form along with your valid passport to the U.S. embassy or consulate nearest your home. With these documents, you must apply for the F-1 student visa.

Once your F-1 student visa has been approved and your passport stamped, you can buy your ticket and pack your bags. Yes, it’s easier than most people might think.

How to apply for an F-1 visa to study English in the U.S.


Yes, quite simple

As you may have noticed, the requirements for studying in the United States are not complex. However, you must comply with all of them.

Lingua Language Center is one of the most prestigious institutions to study languages in the main cities of the state of Florida.

In addition, it is approved by U.S. Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant foreign students in the school’s intensive English course.

Our institute offers you a variety of courses so that you can choose the one that suits your requirements, needs, and also the time of your stay in the country.

Choose the course that best suits your needs

You can choose an intensive combined course, which includes face-to-face and interactive classes via videoconferencing, an intensive immersion face-to-face course of 16 or 18 hours of classes per week, or a part-time face-to-face course.

In addition, we offer you elective and specialized courses such as English conversation and accent reduction, English for business, English for medicine, and English for law.

The classes taught at Lingua Language Center are guaranteed learning thanks to our innovative EnterTraining℠ methodology that will help you master English quickly and retain acquired language skills.

Sign up and experience the best of learning a new language!