+1 (888) 6-LINGUA

There is a question that many people from Latin America and other parts of the world are asking themselves right now: “What do I have to do to study English in the United States?

Study English in the United States? The possibility may seem ambitious, but with the right steps and the right advice, it can easily become a reality.

If you want to study English in the United States, the first thing you should do is look for a language school in that country. For example, Lingua Language Center, which has more than 20 years of experience graduating students as speakers of different modern languages.

Before taking any other steps, you must enroll in the language school of your choice, and that institution will give you the necessary documentation to go to the U.S. Embassy in your country to apply for the student visa.

Student visas are in the nonimmigrant visa category and allow a person to study in the United States for a limited time.

The most common types of student visas are the F-1 and M-1. The F-1 is for students pursuing academic (university) studies. On the other hand, the M-1 visa is for full-time foreign students pursuing vocational training.

You also need to have a valid passport that will not expire during your time in the U.S. studying English.

Once you go for your appointment, and U.S. officials decide to approve it, you will need to take care of the logistics of your travel and stay in the United States.

After purchasing your flight, you can start looking for a residence or a rental that is preferably close to your place of study, and budget how much it will cost you to live in the United States while you learn English.

What do I have to do to study English in the United States with Lingua Language Center?

If you want to study English in the United States with Lingua Language Center, all you have to do is enroll, and the school’s counselors will be in charge of telling you what the next steps will be.

Since we emerged as a language school in the late 90’s, we have been in charge of facilitating all the processes for foreign students who come to spend some time learning English at our Florida locations.

But there is more: one of our English programs is ideal for young people who come to study and do not want to take care of all the logistics: we are referring to our All Inclusive English Program.

With the All Inclusive English Program, you only have to take care of the registration and the paperwork we will give you to the U.S. Embassy to get your visa approved. We will take care of everything that has to do with your lodging, food, recreational activities and -of course- all the academics.

Without fear of contradiction, we can say with absolute certainty that Lingua Language Center’s All-Inclusive English Program is the easiest way to come to the United States to study English.

Our relationship with the Federal Government and the strict compliance with the laws we have had since we started offering English and other language classes has allowed us to bring in more students each year.

In addition, we have a reputation that precedes us as a high-level school from which students come out speaking English at different levels: from intermediate to advanced, and even specialized English in different professional areas such as literature, medicine, law, among others…

If you want to study English in the United States, now is your time. Write us today. At Lingua Language Center, we have advisors waiting for you right now to answer all your questions and tell you exactly what you need to do to enroll in the next academic year.