+1 (888) 6-LINGUA

If you are wondering which is the fastest student visa for the United States, it is because you are planning to come to this country to prepare yourself academically.

In this article we will answer that question by analyzing each of the visas that allow people to visit the country for educational purposes.

How long does it take to get a visa for the United States?

Regardless of the type of visa applied for, the average time it takes for a visa to enter the United States is between 3 to 5 weeks. After that time, you will know whether your application was approved or rejected.

If your application is rejected, it may take another 60 days from the date of the interview at the Embassy for them to review it again and give you a new answer. In some cases, your visa may be rejected after 6 months.

What is the fastest student visa for the United States?

Next, we will specify the average time it takes the immigration authorities to approve or not the entry to the United States, and we will describe the characteristics of each visa, so you can know if you should choose the fastest one or the one that best suits your intentions.

F-1 Visa

The F-1 visa was designed for foreign students visiting the country for full-time academic training at universities, conservatories, institutes of higher education or language schools.

The F-1 visa is one of the fastest processed visas. What’s more, it is often approved before the interview, which is the last step for the visa.

Most commonly, when your interview is over, the consular officer will immediately tell you whether your application was approved or rejected. However, in some cases, this request may take a few days.

M-1 Visa

The M-1 visa is for non-immigrants traveling to the United States for vocational or non-academic studies.

This visa allows you to come to the United States to attend culinary schools, technical institutes, flight schools, electrical, plumbing, locksmith, carpentry and other non-academic trades.

In fact, any course that is considered “vocational” will use M-1 visas to bring students into the country.

However, it is good to remember that this visa does not include language schools, which correspond to the F-1.

The M-1 visa is one of the fastest ways to enter the United States as a student. As with other similar visas, the interview is usually the last part of the application process, and by the time you show up for the interview you may have already been approved for the visa. However, in some cases this can take up to four weeks.

J-1 Visa

The J-1 visa is an instrument that allows people from other countries to come to the United States to participate in exchange programs to teach, study, research or assist.

Except in very clear and compelling cases, the process to receive a J-1 visa most commonly takes between 1 and 4 months, according to the average time published by the government’s VisaHelp website.

At Lingua Language Center, we have graduated thousands of foreign students. Our experience is that the fastest visa to be approved for entry into the United States is the F-1 visa, which involves entry for those who are pursuing full-time academic studies.

In addition, the F-1 visa is the one used by students to come to learn English in the United States, and the one we invite our foreign students to apply for.

If you want to come and spend a few unforgettable weeks in the state of Florida, write to us. At Lingua Language Center, not only do we have everything for you to learn English, but we also take care of everything: from your accommodation to your food and even your recreation. Write to us today so we can give you all the information you need to come study English in the United States.