+1 (888) 6-LINGUA

Many doubts have been generated around the question of where to study English with a student visa in Miami.
In this article we will give the answer and explain all the general implications.

In 2022, Miami International Airport (MIA) welcomed 50.6 million passengers. That number made it the busiest in the United States, and reveals the enormous impact of tourism and migration on the city.

Given that number, it is normal to assume the enormous number of people who come to Miami to study English, and many of them do so with a student visa.

But where can I study English in Miami on a student visa?

Many students know this before they travel to Florida, as they contact the language schools while preparing for their trips. But others do not, and then the doubts begin.

Anyway, the answer is simple: people can study English in Miami at a language school authorized by U.S. federal law to enroll non-immigrant students, i.e., those with an F-1 Visa.

How do I obtain a student visa to study English in Miami?

To obtain an F-1 Visa to study English, you must enroll in the language school of your choice and ask that institution to send you an I-20 form stating that it has accepted you as a student.

After you have filled out the form, you will submit it to the U.S. embassy in your country and pay a fee of US$200 to process the visa.

It is important to note that with an F-1 visa, students will not be able to work in the United States. These visas are designed exclusively for academic preparation.

There are specific cases in which university students may work on campus while they are in training, but this does not apply to students taking English courses.

And in which schools can you study English in Miami?

Of course: as we told you at the beginning of this text, you must guarantee that the school you enroll in can legally receive foreign students, because not all of them can.

Why choose Lingua Language Center?

The good thing about registering with Lingua Language Center is that you will be able to count on all the necessary advice to process your student visa without errors.

In addition, our school has been graduating foreign students in Florida for so long that it has the confidence of the U.S. immigration institutions.

On the other hand, We have all the necessary permits to bring non-immigrant students to the United States.The courses can last several weeks and are always an unforgettable experience, as well as courses that can be extended for several years, or packages that include everything from accommodation and meals to extracurricular activities for cultural exchange with other students of English.

We have locations in Doral, Weston and Fort Lauderdale, so you can choose the place that best suits you. Write to us today so you can take the first step and come to the United States to study English in an academy where you will really learn.